PivotHangout

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PivotHangout
PivotHangout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flow and Stiffness 101.

2 posters

Go down

Flow and Stiffness 101. Empty Flow and Stiffness 101.

Post  Valor Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Herro, I am Professer Valor. I'm going to teach you everyting you need to know about Flow, and Stiffness.
Let us begin.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flow

Flow, is how well your movements in an animation come together.
To master the Art of Flow, you need to take the time to animate the movements, connecting to the next position.
One way to fix it (This is hard and doubles in time) is to make your normal, choppy animation. Then fill in the blanks. Simple as tat. Not so much. Do tis if you have time to kill, and want to learn.
The OTHER, EASIER way to do it, is just to animate frame by frame. To do tis, you need to get up, and do the movements yourself.
SO!
If you CAN NOT do the movement you want, gosh dangit go look it up on Youtube. Or some sort of Parkour.
SOMETHING!
Do not complain to your Professer that you cannot do the movements, so you don't know how to animate it!

I will give teh Examples in a little while. When I have the time.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Session complete. Please move to your next period class.
Stiffness

Stiffness is when your stick figure or base is stiff. Elementery, my dear Watson. LOL
Stiffness is NOT an easy fix. It requires a tremendous amount of practice. But I will give you ze basics.
When your animation is stiff, it means your base doesn't show any realistic movements; It looks like a robot.
To me, a written description of Stiffness is challenging.
SO!
I will give you some examples.
When I have time.
That is all for today. Please come back when updated, for I will have posted ze examples.

Class dismissed.

Valor

http://www.pivotwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Flow and Stiffness 101. Empty Re: Flow and Stiffness 101.

Post  .:-oDUSTINo-:. Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:59 pm

cool dude I will learn a lot.. from this Razz
.:-oDUSTINo-:.
.:-oDUSTINo-:.
Forum Supporter
Forum Supporter

http://pivotbc.proboards.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post  Valor Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Just wait till the examples come in, yound padawan.

Valor

http://www.pivotwrath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum